Buy Banana Online
|Typical Values||per 100g||One typical banana (150g)|
|Energy||380kJ / 90kcal||571kJ / 135kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||–||–|
1) Natural Bright Green colors
2) Taste Sweet
External Standard And Quality:
1) I washed with sandpaper
2) intact solid, Green color and good cohesion
3) no cracks, no black parts or defective parts
Distribution Period: all year round
Class: A456 supported
Furthermore, In large plantations of bananas, medicine is used in two in the production process: direct application on the plant (via steam bath or direct manual spray) and mixed with water after washing the fruit in the pool (classification of fruit).
The first type of application is related to non-guaranteed pollution discharges into the river. When the spray is used on the ground (by plane or by manual spray), chemicals are distributed on the surface area which is affected by different runoff patterns. Spray is transported over the entire area and allowed in many points across the river. In the plantain plantain, the frequency of this application is up to 24 times a year-round agricultural area. Most common herbicides used in this way are propiconazole, benomyl, tridemorph and glyphosate.
In the second place type of application is related to the stage of pollution discharges. After spraying the fruit with a mixture of spray and water, the mixture drops fall into the channel system that ends up in the river at a specific location. This type of execution is produced every week during the two days (the most common packaging in the period of plantain fields) in the packaging facility. According to data from visited farms, there is installation facility every 100 hectares.
- In 0.001 MIC Vacuum Bag, Minimum 8 foam dividers & Maximum 12 foam dividers.
- Type box export quality (with our brand or yours).
- 13.5-kg. Net Weight Box: 1,540 boxes per 40-ft. reefer container, non-palletized.
- 18.5-kg. Net Weight Box: 1,200 boxes per 40-ft. reefer container, non-palletized.
Big Hands (4/5/6 Hands)
Calibration: 40 to 46 ( depend upon the age, size & length)
Temperature: In reefer 13.5 degree.
Capacity: 2-3 containers(40′ reefer) /day
Finger Length: Minimum 7.5 inches
No. of Fingers in a Hand: 12 fingers
Age: Minimum 9 weeks old – Maximum 12 weeks old
Weight per Hand
1. Hands: Minimum 3.50 – Maximum 5.50 kgs.
2. Hands: Minimum 2.50 – Maximum 3.50 kgs.
3. Hands: Minimum 2.25 – Maximum 2.50 kgs
Cameroon, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guatemala, Ivory Coast (Côte d’Ivoire)