Buy Dried Dates Fruit
Buy Dried Dates Fruit Online sales, Egypt is the largest producer of dates today, followed by just about every other Middle Eastern country. But of course, an ever-globalizing world means just about everyone can get their hands on some tasty dates nowadays. I’ve found them in the bulk foods section, with the produce, and bagged or boxed with other shelf-stable foods in many groceries. Premium Quality Sweet Mabroom Dates from Saudi Arabia
- Slightly more elongated than Khudri dates, also have a bit lighter color though not as light as Sagai.
- Wrinkled but they don’t flake.
Benefits of Dates:
- Dates are mentioned several times in Holy Quran as one of the bounties of Allah to man-kind. Dates may be considered as an almost ideal food, providing a wide range of essential nutrients and potential health benefits.
- The sugar content of ripe dates is about 80%; the remainder consists of protein, fat and mineral products including copper, sulfur, iron, magnesium and fluoric acid.
- Dates are high in fiber and an excellent source of potassium.
- Dates are reputed to be useful in treating respiratory disorders, as well as a salve and a heart stimulant Studies have shown that Dates contain certain stimulants which strengthen the muscles of the uterus in the last few months of pregnancy. This would then assist in the dilation of the uterus at the time of delivery.
- High in fiber, contains a number of vitamins and minerals. Dates are ideal snacks for children as well as adults.
- Perfect natural snack.
- Dates are high in potassium. It has 2.5 times the amount of potassium in bananas. Dates can protect against the buildup of Cholesterol. Dates contain no sodium.
- Delicious and sweet.