Buy Pineapple Online
Buy pineapple online at Leaf Riedrich B.V. We are Leading Manufacturer and Exporter from Europe, our product range includes Fruits and Dry Fruits such as Fersh Papaya, Fresh Pineapple, Banana Meal, Dates Fruit, Fresh Raisins, Dry Banana and many more items.
Fresh Fruits Wholesale Traders Online
As a discount produce food wholesaler and proprietor of a food administration distribution center, we assist you with browsing our large number of value products of the soil such that sets aside you time and cash. Our principal target is to help your business develop to and serve your burger joints, clients, understudies or visitors.
- Fruits Wholesales
- Avocados Wholesales
- Blends Wholesales
- Apples Wholesales
- Apricots Wholesales
- Bananas & Plantains Wholesales
- Berries Wholesales
- Cherries Wholesales
- Citrus Wholesales
- Melons Wholesales
- Peaches Wholesales
- Pears Wholesales
- Raisins Wholesales
- Cranberries Wholesales
Product Details: Order Pineapple Online in Bulk
Product name: Pineapple
Product Type : Tropical & Sub-Tropical Fruit
Variety : Fresh
Weight (kg) : 10
Size (cm) : 30
Place of Origin : USA, Africa and Europe
Cultivation Type : Common
Model Number : 122
Pineapple : Fresh
1. Size 2 = 0.5 kg/Piece
2. Size 3 = 0.3 kg/Piece
3. Size 4 = 0.25 kg/Piece
4. Size 5 = 0.2 kg/Piece
Packing & Delivery:
Packaging Details: 10 Kg Cartons, 6 Pieces
Delivery Detail: 10 Days
- With the shape of a pine cone, the fruit is loosely fibrous and juicy with white to yellowish flesh.
- The edible center part is firm, leathery and sweet.
- We offer fresh pineapples, ripe and unripe as required.
- Furthermore, We offer varieties of fresh pineapples as per sizes and ripe and unripe as required.
- Pineapples reduce the risk of macular degeneration, a disease that affects the eyes as people age due to vitamin C and antioxidants present in it.
- Reduces inflammation and blood clot. Also reduces common cold and sinus inflammation. Helps develop strong bones.
Storage and Uses
- Uncut, ripe pineapples usually last for about 3 days in room temperature.
- Store freshly cut pineapples in an air tight container and refrigerate.Pineapples can be cut and eaten fresh.
- These luxurious treats are used to prepare juices, smoothies, desserts and also added in salads and seafoods.